Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For Sale: Caribou Barbie, Broken

This photo and poem were ruthlessly ripped from the web and reposted without credit owing to my forgetting where I stole them. I also edited the poem and made it lots better. Trust me.

Que Sarah, Sarah?

I am Sarah!
Sarah I am!

That Sarah-I-Am
That Sarah-I-Am
I do not like Sarah-I-Am!

Do you like political shams?

I do not like them, Sarah-I-Am!
I do not like political shams!

Would you like me to shoot a moose?
Would you like me to be the golden goose?

I do not want you to shoot a moose
I do not want you to be the golden goose
I do not like political shams
I do not like you, Sarah-I-Am!

Don't you want to see my beehived locks?
Don't you want to see me talk on Fox?

I don’t like your trailer'd locks
Don’t wanna watch you talk on Fox
Don't want you to shoot a moose
or want you to be the golden goose

I do not like political shams
I do not like you, Sarah-I-Am.

1 comment: